Institute of Transportation
Research Center for Road Engineering
Vienna University of Technology
Phone: +43 1 58 801/233 01
Fax: +43 1 58 801/233 99
Send an email
|Mon - Thu:||09.00 - 12.00|
13:00 - 15:00
|Fri:||09:00 - 12:00|
Office hours of the assistants
|Mon - Fri:||by appointment only|
- Design, construction and maintenance of roads and airfields
- Testing technology and characterization of road building materials
- Building materials modeling and structural simulation for structures of transport infrastructure
- Sustainable technologies and pavement recycling
'‘Paths are made by walking them.’' by Franz Kafka
- We are an innovative, state-of-the-art research institution whose strengths lie in the unique combination of scientific research and practical application.
- In our courses and seminars, we impart up-to-date knowledge about the construction and maintenance of roads and airfields and offer excellent national and international students a solid education in an attractive environment.
- In the treatment of all sub-areas, we attach particular importance to the consideration of aspects of environmental compatibility and sustainability as well as to the rapid implementation of scientific findings in the practical state of the art.
- We see ourselves as a scientific competence centre in the field of road construction and are a reliable partner for national and international projects.
- We focus on the training and further education of our employees, an attractive job with challenging and self-reliant activities. We regard an adequate social environment as lived values and as the basis of our daily work.
no news in this list.